Mango is one of the favorite fruit in India which the people likes most. Mango is the king of fruits for which the people was eagerly waiting. People likes the original form of mango and likes some little changes sometime. We will talk about some low calorie dishes like mango-banana chutney, mango sorbet and mango salsa. So, here we will discuss about the top 3 low-calorie mango recipes to spice up your summer which you would definitely like.
Mango-Banana Chutney Recipe
- Take 1 mango
- Take 3 bananas
- Take 1 cinnamon stick
- Take 75 grams of brown sugar
- Take 75 ml of white wine sugar
- Take ¼ teaspoon of salt
- Take ¼ teaspoon of chili powder
- Take ¼ teaspoon of garlic paste
- Take 2½ cm piece of ginger
- Take 25 grams of raisins
Recommended: Make top 5 Healthy Paneer Recipes in 30 Minutes only
- To make the attractive and yummy mango-banana chutney, take a small saucepan and put sugar, chili powder, garlic, cinnamon, salt, ginger and vinegar into it.
- Now the two peeled bananas should be sliced and after that put them into the saucepan.
- The taken mango should be cut into the small chunks after removing its skin. Now, you have to put the half chunks into the saucepan and other remaining should be saved for later.
- The mixture of banana should be heated for 10 minutes remaining uncovered at the simmer. Unless the thicker mixture is obtained, you should have to stir it occasionally.
- Finally, the remaining banana should be peeled and then stir into chutney along with the saved raisins and chinks of the mango. Your mango-banana chutney could be served hot or may be cold.
Mango Sorbet Recipe
- Take 2 cups of water
- Take 3 mangoes
- Take 3 teaspoons of sugar
You can also read about the Top 10 Foods That Kills Your Intelligence: Avoid Today.
- To make the mangoes creamy and velvety, you have to blend the mangoes unless it becomes smooth.
- Now, its the time to put all the pouring in to the the bowl which should freezer-safe and then place it in the freezer.
- You should be attentive that you must have to check after every 30 to 45 minutes and remove mango puree.
- After removing, you have to mix again everything together. By doing this your sorbet becomes good as there is no ice formation in your sorbet. You have to repeat this step for 4 hours.
- Finally, after the time of the 4 hours past away, your sorbet should be left in the freezer for 7 to 8 hours. Now, your mango sorbet is ready to serve after the garnishing of mint. Enjoy!
Mango Salsa Recipe
- Take 1 cup of mango which should be finely diced and peeled
- Take 2 tomatoes which should be plumed and finely diced
- Take 2 teaspoons of mint which should be chopped
- Take 1 teaspoon of cilantro which should be chopped
- Take ½ teaspoon of rice vinegar which should be unseasoned
- Take ½ teaspoon of sugar
- Take 1 teaspoon of fresh lime juice
- Take 2 teaspoons of minced red onion
Must see: Healthy food for diabetic patients
- To make mango salsa, take a bowl and put onion, tomatoes and mango as well.
- Now you have to stir in sugar with the rice vinegar, fresh lime juice, mint and cilantro.
- Finally, you have reached the last step. In this step, with the help of pepper and salt season the salsa and your mango salsa is ready to serve. This can be served chilled or at room temperature.